Find the help you or your child needs when it comes to bullying or peer pressure. You can also download the Internet Social Media Parent/Student User Agreement for Responsible Digital Citizenship.
The Teacher Packet (in pdf form) contains all of the instructions and forms necessary to involve your students in the Do the Write Thing Texas Challenge. Select your city to download.
An anti-violence & academic program targeted at middle school students. It provides opportunities to think profoundly about the issues surrounding violence and enables them to express themselves.
- 2017-2018 Houston-Harris County Superintendent reply form added
- 2017-18 El Paso Teacher Packet released
- Houston/Harris County teacher challenge packets for 2017-2018 available
- Austin teacher challenge packets for 2017-2018 available
- Austin Recognition Ceremony 2017
- Austin 2017 packets now ready for download
- 2016 Corpus Christi Packets 2016-2017
- Laredo Teacher Packet 2016-2017
- 2016-17 Region V Teacher Packet added
- 2016-17 El Paso Teacher packets released
- Houston/Harris County photos coming
"I learned that it was okay to express myself and embrace my past experiences with violence in order to improve my future...I deeply support your organization and what it represents: a stand against violence in all forms."
Damir Ljuboja | 2018 M.D. Candidate | Harvard Medical SchoolREAD MORE
The National Campaign to Stop Violence (NCSV) and Blue Cadillac Music have entered into an agreement regarding the song, “Hope is Just Ahead” which was recorded by Billy Ray Cyrus. This single communicates a non-political, non-partisan message about violence in this country. In an effort to help our organization with its mission to reduce violence and its impact on the lives of youth, Blue Cadillac Records will be donating a portion of its net from this single to the NCSV. Proceeds received by NCSV will be shared between the national office and our Do the Write Thing participating sites.
The MP3 single "Hope Is Just Ahead" can be downloaded from these sites:
A portion of the proceeds will benefit the National Campaign to Stop Violence and participating Do the Write Thing sites.